ILP 2

There really is no activity log for my learning experience since I worked on it over time but mainly just trying to find what I should write about and then actually formatting it.

My learning experience was very positive since I love making these kinds of things especially for use in the education field. I first researched infographics to get an idea of which one I wanted to make. I then found Canva.com and searched around for the infographic I wanted and then the format that best fit my idea. I decided that a bookmark would be perfect especially when it is about reading and picking the perfect book.  I soon filled in all of my information and added proper pictures and that was it!

If wanted I would happily send the bookmark as a PDF Blogger wouldn't let me do so!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #9