ILP 1

For this ILP I decided to test out Lynda.com since I had never heard of it before. I choose the tutorial that teaches you how to use Elearning storyboards since I had only done storyboards by hand to plan out videos or a story. I learned a lot in this short tutorial but I think it really helped me prepare to use it for when I become a teacher. These storyboards seem really helpful especially if I were to use it for my own students since they will be on the younger end. I also liked how these tutorials included considerations to show if Elearning storyboards will be useful in your own classroom. It also even shows how to download the app to use in order to make a storyboard.
I finished the whole 40 min tutorial in one day so there isn't much of an activity log.
The only evidence I have is a screen shot from when I completed the tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #9