Blog #7

My experience with twitter has been interesting to say the list. I love looking back and looking at the process of my tweets and how each reminds me of a memory but I have not posted 2 a week and I know I need to get on that. What I've learned from twitter is really how to use twitter for the purpose of my career rather then personal use. I realized that I should follow people who are in my field and tweet hashtags that go along with my field. Some benefits of twitter is finding out new information simply by scrolling through my feed and seeing posts from people such as FSU and the College of Education. 

Some new skills I acquired from the Web page assignment was how to use weekly. I had always used the google sites to create my own website in high school and its completely different. For the majority of the time I was making my project I didn't realize I had to drag over the text button to create a text box rather then a whole new page. I also learned how to download images from the internet rather then paying $5 for a photo. If I were to do this project again I would probably try to familiarize myself with the website before starting maybe seeing if there is a tutorial.
While using Diigo I learned a lot! I never even new about Diigo until this class and now I love it! Its extremely useful to bookmark sites you enjoy and leave notes about it but it also makes it a lot easier to share with others and show them why you enjoy that website. I plan to use this in my own classroom one day to share sites with my team teachers or even show my students how to use it so they can use it while working on group projects in class and maybe bring it with them as they go through middle school/ high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #9